Reza is best known as the flamboyant and highly entertaining TV chef, with an encyclopedic knowledge of Indian food.
- Food Network series Reza’s African Kitchen and Reza, Spice Prince of India, Reza, Spice Prince of Thailand/Spice Prince of Vietnam, Reza and Jenny’s Food Academy.
- BBC The One Show guest chef
- ITV This Morning guest chef.
- UKTV Delhi Belly with Sanjeev Bahaskar, Coconut Coast and United States of Reza.
- Channel 4 Nigel Farrell’s A Place in France.
- A Taste of India with Madhur Jaffrey
- The Curry Connection by Ismail Merchant with Art Malik
Reza has a wealth of experience on the food festival circuit, headlining at The Good Food and Wine Shows Durban, Cape Town, Jo’burg, Kuwait Food Festival, The Taste of Dubai, Taste of Abu Dhabi, Moscow Food Festival as well as BBC Good Food Shows.
Since 2019, Reza has been a very popular presenter on some of the most famous cruise liners including Cunard Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria and P&O Arcadia.
Reza has a highly regarded cookery school in South West France, Chez Cartier, where he teaches, showcasing his vast repertoire of cuisines and flavours. He also hosts popular dining events there.